Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bislig Surigao Del Sur: Tinuyuan Falls



The time I was announced that I will be assigned in Mindanao at first I am quite afraid because I am not familiar with the place. However, this amazing falls located at Bislig Surigao Del Sur gave me the reason to  stay and enjoy the beautiful scenery in Mindanao, together with my friends we have so much fun while exploring this falls. They said that this is the widest falls in the Philippines but I am not certain its exact width and length. This experienced inspire me to continue visits and discover beautiful places not only here in Mindanao but all over the Philippines.. Indeed... it is more fun in the Philippines!

1 comment:

  1. it reminds me of our very own lulugayan falls in my hometown, calbiga w. samar...

    ReplyDelete