Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Explore the beauty of Camiguin Island

 Wow, this Island never failed to amaze me – Camiguin Island has countless things to offer and I am not wondering why this Island is one of the tourist destinations here in Mindanao.

While on my travel going to Cartaman from Mambajao, I was mesmerized by these stones/pebbles in the beach, this is not usually seeing in the seashore. Normally if we say beach we are thinking of white sand or sand. However, this one is different because instead of sand it was stone/pebbles - so amazing! 

 I am excited again to go back here in Camiguin, I know that there are lots of things to look for in this Island!


                                 Sharing you other pictures of this amazing place in Camiguin!





















2 comments: